Frequently Asked Questions
What should I bring to my 5 Star Tax Consultant?
PERSONAL INFORMATION FOR EACH FAMILY MEMBER:
- Date of Birth
- Social Security Card /ITIN/ATIN
- Last Year's Tax Return
- Valid Driver's License
INCOME AND TAX INFORMATION:
- Interest (1099-INT or substitute)
- Dividend Slips (1099-DIV or substitute)
- Stock Sales (1099-B or Broker Statement)
- Self-Employment Income and Expenses
- Sale of a Personal Residence
- Rental Income and Expenses
- Sale of any Business Assets
- Gambling or Lottery Winnings
- State Income Tax Refund
- Pension Income (1099-R)
- Estimated Taxes Paid
- Social Security or Railroad Retirement
- IRA or 401(k) Distribution
- Unemployment Compensation
- Miscellaneous Income (1099-MISC)
- Medical Expenses
- Real Estate or Personal Property Taxes
- Mortgage Interest
- Charitable Contributions
- Employee Business Expenses
- Gambling Losses
- Moving Expenses
- Traditional IRA Contributions
- Higher Education Expenses
- Educator Expenses
- Student Loan Interest
- Child Care Provider/Address and Employer Identification Number (EIN) or Social Security Number (SSN)
- Adoption Expenses
- Retirement Savings Contributions
How do I contact 5 Star Taxes & Consulting?
Why should I choose 5 Star Taxes & Consulting as my tax preparer?
Are you overpaying the IRS? Could you be repeating the same mistakes or overlooking deductions year after year? We thoroughly examine each customer's tax situation to get every deduction, credit, and tax advantage possible. We pledge quality tax preparation coupled with premier customer service.
What does Audit Shield Protection do?
Audit Shield Protection will cover some penalties, interest or additional taxes assessed by the IRS on your qualifying federal return. It can also have a tax professional present at an audit. Audit Shield Protection gives you an extra reassurance on your return for 3 years.
Is 5 Star Taxes & Consulting Hiring?
Yes, 5 Star Taxes is hiring, call today and ask about our referral program or for more income opportunity, ask about becoming one of our Tax Consultants. We offer free training and support to all our staff.